Aerobotics II - Industrial cleaning ballon
Flight along complex wall structure
The cleaning balloon consists of a highly efficient, semi-automatic cleaning machine mounted on a balloon designed for accessing heights between 10m and 300m.
- It’s fast, economical and replaces any platforms or scaffolding.
- Mounted on top, the washing roller or suction cup allows surfaces of various materials and structures to be cleaned, wet or dry.
- Harmful substances can be easily removed from surfaces in industrial settings.
- The system also has an explosion-protected configuration to allow dust to be dry-removed.
Washing roller: cleans 100-500m² per hour
- More economical than conventional access solutions
- Faster set up
- Long working hours possible (including at night)
- Operable from ground level via cameras and screen
- No floor load or obtrusive constructions
- Uplift and contact pressure created by helium gas and impeller
- Can clean walls and ceilings in train stations, tunnels, warehouses, office blocks, shopping centres, museums, churches etc.